Deze vacature is helaas voorlopig gesloten
We are looking for a fulltime consultant (Europe) to join our amazing team!
In this role you’ll be using different skill sets like planning, advising, recruiting, account managing and project managing. As consultant for Abroad Internships you’re responsible for the enlistment and selection of international internships. You function as main contact person for the companies abroad AND for our students. We work in a small team: great communication is key!
As a consultant you (mentally) travel with our interns from point a to point z. You conduct interviews, accompany the student during their entire search process and you’re responsible for correctly informing the students on accommodation, visas and everything else included in the procedure.
You keep in touch with the companies we work with and so ensure a long term collaboration. Next to this, you’ll be present at fairs and presentations at schools and colleges.
Yes: we are looking for a jack of all trades. Someone who’s flexible, hands-on and a great communicator. Talking to both students and companies is a daily task! You’re not someone who flees the office at 5. Commercial thinking is in your nature. Fluency in English – both written and spoken – is a must, and speaking another foreign language (Spanish or German) is a big, big plus!
- Are graduated from an mbo or hbo study;
- Are a flawless communicator (written + spoken) in both English and Dutch + speaking an extra language is a big plus;
- Are focused & result driven;
- Are not easily stressed;
- Have a commercial mind set;
- Live nearby Utrecht (or want to move there);
- Are motivated & know the value of studying/living abroad.
- A substantial job that’s exciting and challenging;
- Possible trips abroad;
- The opportunity to grow & develop yourself within Abroad Internships;
- A lovely office and fun team including Boef the dog;
- Work drinks – often.
Wanna join our team? E-mail your CV and a stand out cover letter to: email@example.com. Who knows, we might see you soon!