Abroad Internships is Hiring!
We are looking for a full time Office Assistant to join our amazing team!
In this role you’ll be the first point of contact and impression that a student receives from Abroad Internships. In addition, you ensure that the daily administrative work goes smoothly. As Office Assistant for Abroad Internships you’re responsible to provide students with the information needed, planning & control, incoming calls and so on. We work in a small team: great communication is key!
We are looking for someone who’s flexible, organized and a great communicator. Talking to both students and companies is a daily task! You’re not someone who flees the office at 5. Commercial thinking is in your nature. Fluency in English – both written and spoken – is a must, and speaking another foreign language (Spanish, French or German) is a plus!
- Are graduated from a mbo or hbo study;
- Are a flawless communicator (written + spoken) in both English and Dutch + speaking an extra language is a plus;
- Have excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Have a commercial mindset;
- Live nearby Utrecht;
- Are motivated & know the value of studying/living abroad.
- First contact with incoming e-mail (infobox) and telephone;
- Schedule appointments and organize files;
- Check CV and cover letters;
- Develop and maintain the CRM system;
- Manage student payments and inform consultants;
- Provide students general information about the internship possibilities, visa and our services;
- Stay informed about new vacancies.
- A substantial job that’s exciting and challenging;
- The opportunity to grow & develop yourself within Abroad Internships;
- A lovely office and fun team including Boef the dog;
- Work drinks – often.
Start date: 1st July or 1st August
Wanna join our team? E-mail your CV and a cover letter to: email@example.com.
Who knows, we might see you soon!